Terms and Conditions
E-Voucher Terms & Conditions for Lexis® Hotel Group
- Vouchers purchased before 24 Aug' 2022 - ONE (1) Room e-voucher is for ONE (1) room and amenities for TWO (2) persons only, valid for one (1) night stay.
- Vouchers for Easy-Breezy Cuti M'sia Merdeka E-Voucher Sale (24-31 Aug' 2022) - ONE (1) Room e-voucher is for ONE (1) room, breakfast & amenities for TWO (2) persons only, valid for one (1) night stay.
- E-voucher(s) with 2BF in the title refers to "inclusive of Breakfast for Two". Unless explicitly expressed on the e-voucher, no meals are included.
- Vouchers for RIANG-RIA CUTI SEKOLAH HOLIDAY BLISS e-VOUCHER SALE (20-28 Feb’ 2023) - ONE (1) e-Room-Only Voucher is for ONE (1) room only, inclusive of amenities for TWO (2) persons and redeemable for ONE (1) night stay.
- The e-Room-Only Voucher(s) is not refundable and not redeemable for cash. The e-Room-Only Voucher(s) is transferrable and may only be redeemed ONCE.
- Room reservations must be made within a minimum of SEVEN (7) days in advance; The e-Room-Only Voucher(s) number must be provided during room booking. Rooms are subject to availability.
- A print-out of the redeemed e-Room-Only Voucher(s) must be presented upon check-in, and must match the voucher number(s) used during booking. The Hotel reserves the right to refuse check-in if the printed e-Room-Only Voucher(s) is not presented upon check- in.
- A surcharge of RM150nett per room, per night, is applicable on the eve and day of public holidays, festive periods & school holidays. Kindly refer to the Surcharge Reference Calendar in the terms & conditions below. Please refer to our Reservations Team to enquire on surcharge information and affected dates, as the dates may change from time to time without prior notice. The surcharge calendar may be available for viewing at the following site: https://www.lexis.my/offers/shop-lexis-my-e-voucher-terms-conditions
- Where applicable, a surcharge of RM100 - RM200 nett per room, per night, is applicable for guaranteed beach or sea view rooms, subject to availability.
- In accordance with the Federal Government of Malaysia Gazette Tourism Tax (Rate of Tax) Order 2017, the TTx of RM10.00 nett per room, per night, on all non-Malaysians and foreign passport holders applies. This amount will be collected by the Hotel on behalf of the government upon check-in. All Malaysian nationals and permanent residents are exempted. Please be advised that Tourism Tax is not included in your total room cost.
- All surcharges must be paid to complete the room booking.
- Once confirmed, bookings cannot be amended and the e-Room-Only Voucher(s) used for the booking will also be voided in the case of no show.
- Validity period of the e-Room-Only Voucher(s) may be extended in the case that a gazetted government-mandated travel ban or restriction is imposed by the Malaysian Government. Information on the extension of validity, if applicable, will be available at shop.lexis.my
- All amounts shown are nett rates and nett surcharges. Notwithstanding the above, the Hotel reserves the right to revise the room rates quoted herein should there be a revision and/or imposition of any new tax/levy by the government. Such tax/levy shall be borne by the guest and collected upon check-in.
- The e-Room-Only Voucher(s) may not be resold via Online Travel Agents (OTAs), on retail or resale platforms such as (but not limited to): Shopee, Lazada, Carousell, etc. The e-Room-Only Voucher(s) may not be resold on social media sites, including (but not limited to): Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, TikTok, etc. Failure to comply will result in voiding of the e-Room-Only Voucher(s) involved.
- Lexis Hotel Group and its subsidiaries shall not be held responsible for the loss of any e-Room-Only Voucher(s) and any losses or damages suffered by the bearer of the e-Room-Only Voucher(s) arising from or in connection with the loss or usage of the e-Room-Only Voucher(s).
- Kindly be informed that extra beds/rollaway beds are not available at all Lexis hotels and resorts.
- Maximum occupants allowed are FOUR (4) persons per room. Children below 13 years of age stay for free using the existing bedding configuration. Guests under 18 years of age must be accompanied by an adult.
- Additional person(s) must be declared and registered at the Front Desk upon check-in. Any additional persons above the maximum number of occupants as per hotel policy is chargeable at the discretion of the Hotel.
- No pets allowed. Cooking in the rooms, outside food, raw food ingredients, durians, mangosteens, and cooking appliances are prohibited at the Hotel.
- No room decorations by third parties are permitted at the Hotel. Special decoration packages by the Hotel are available via advance request and are subject to additional charges. A refundable deposit of RM150nett is required for guests checking in with decorative items, banners, balloons, glitter, confetti, and any other decorations. Guests checking in with such items are required to remove them from the premises upon check-out.The Hotel Management reserves the right to withhold the deposit to be forfeited as cleaning fees for rooms with leftover decorations that cause excessive litter or damage to rooms.
- At Lexis Hibiscus Port Dickson, fishing is NOT allowed at the Hotel, as the waters are protected by the local environment authorities. Fishing rods will not be allowed into Hotel premises.
- Validity of e-Room-Only Voucher(s) is stated explicitly on the e- Room-Only Vouchers.
- ONE (1) e-Breakfast Voucher is for ONE (1) person only, regardless of age, valid for ONE (1) breakfast set or breakfast buffet each. Unless explicitly stated otherwise on the e-Breakfast Voucher.
- Breakfast for children aged 6 and below is complimentary.
- Utilisation and redemption of e-Breakfast Voucher(s) must be made at the same time with the utilization of the e-Room-Only Voucher(s). Please email our Reservations team your e-Breakfast Voucher details to attach it to your Room Booking Confirmation.
- A print-out of the redeemed e-Breakfast Voucher(s) must be presented upon redemption, at check-in at the Hotel Front Office. The Hotel reserves the right to refuse redemption if the printed e- Breakfast Voucher(s) is not presented upon check-in.
- Lexis Hotel Group and its subsidiaries shall not be held responsible for the loss of any Breakfast Voucher(s) and any losses or damages suffered by the bearer of the Breakfast Voucher(s) arising from or in connection with the loss or usage of the Breakfast Voucher(s).
- The Breakfast Voucher(s) is not refundable and not redeemable for cash. The Breakfast Voucher(s) may only be redeemed ONCE.
For reservations at Lexis Port Dickson, please email email@example.com with a copy of e-voucher(s).
Call +606 – 653 2200 for enquiries.
For reservations at Grand Lexis Port Dickson, please email firstname.lastname@example.org with a copy of e-voucher(s).
Call +606 – 653 2200 for enquiries.
For reservations at Lexis Hibiscus Port Dickson & Lexis Suites Penang, please email email@example.com with a copy of e-voucher(s).
Call +603 – 2083 0933 for enquiries.
Visit https://www.lexis.my/offers/shop-lexis-my-e-voucher-terms-conditions for Surcharge Calendar.
1. LEGAL AGREEMENT
- These are the terms and conditions (“Terms”) that govern your use of this website and any purchase of gift experience voucher(s) (“e-voucher(s)”).
- This forms a legal agreement between you, the user of the website and purchaser of any E-Voucher(s), and Lexis Hotel Group (“Seller”, “we”, “us”, “our”) and you must agree to these Terms in order to purchase e-voucher(s).
- If you do not accept these Terms, you should not make any further use of this website and you will not be able to purchase e-voucher(s).
2. ORDERING E-VOUCHER(S)
- The website enables you to purchase E-Voucher(s) from us. You should ensure that, prior to submitting an order, you review the details of the E-Voucher(s), including any conditions and exclusions on the redemption and use of the E-Voucher(s). Those conditions and exclusions apply in addition to these Terms.
- Please check your order carefully before submitting it. You can correct errors before submitting the order. Submission of the order constitutes an offer to purchase the E-Voucher(s) from us, subject to these Terms. You undertake that all details you provide are correct, that the payment card is your own and that there are sufficient funds to cover the cost of the E-Voucher(s) ordered.
- We may contact you to say that we do not accept your order. This is typically where the goods/services are not available, we cannot authorise your payment, you are not eligible to purchase the E-Voucher(s), or there has been a mistake in the pricing or description of the E-Voucher(s).
- We will only accept your order when we email you to confirm this. At this point, a binding legal contract will be in place between you and us. You should check that the details in the confirmation are correct and notify us immediately if there is any error.
- We accept payment by credit or debit card (Visa, Mastercard, or American Express) & FPX (Malaysian Ringgit only). Payments are processed via our nominated third party payment processor, Stripe.
- We will not issue the E-Voucher(s) to you unless and until full payment is received. If we are unable to authorise your payment, we will use reasonable efforts to notify you and give you the opportunity to rectify the issue. If we are unable to do so, we will cancel the order.
4. ISSUING & USING E-VOUCHER(S)
- We, or our nominated third party supplier, shall issue a voucher for the E-Voucher(s) to you at the e-mail address provided during check-out.
- If you do not receive your voucher within 24 hours of our confirmation, you may contact us via the details shown on the website or in the confirmation, and we will do our best to investigate and assist.
- All E-Voucher(s) are non-refundable and non-transferable unless otherwise agreed by us. No cash alternative is available.
- E-Voucher(s) must be redeemed and used in accordance with the additional terms and conditions applicable to that E-Voucher(s), as shown on the website.
- The E-Voucher(s) is subject to expiry after the time period specified on the website and/or on the face of the voucher. The E-Voucher(s) must be redeemed within the period of validity. No refund or replacement shall be offered if the E-Voucher(s) expires.
- Nothing in this agreement shall limit or exclude the Seller’s liability for death or personal injury caused by its negligence, fraud or fraudulent misrepresentation, or in relation to any liability which by law may not be limited or excluded.
- This website and the E-Voucher(s) are available for personal use only and accordingly, the Seller shall not be liable for any business losses, including any loss of profits, business, revenue, goodwill, savings, anticipated savings (whether direct or indirect). The Seller shall not be liable for any indirect or consequential losses howsoever caused.
6. INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY RIGHTS
- The website and all content, images and materials published on it is protected by copyright and other intellectual property rights and laws. You may access and use the website for personal purposes only and not for any other purpose. None of the content may be downloaded, copied, reproduced, transmitted, sold or distributed for any commercial purposes without our prior written consent.
- Your privacy is important to us and we are committed to maintaining the privacy of any personal information received from you. We comply with the Personal Data Protection Act (PDPA) 2010 of Malaysia.
- Whilst reasonable efforts are used to ensure that the website is complete and accurate and made available at all times, the website is provided “as is” and without any warranties or guarantees. In particular, we do not warrant that the website will always be available or will be error-free. We may alter or revoke access to the website at any time.
- If any or the provisions of these Terms are held invalid, illegal or unenforceable for any reason by any court or competent jurisdiction, such provision shall be severed and the remainder of the provisions hereof shall continue in full force and effect as if the Terms had been accepted with the invalid illegal or unenforceable provision eliminated.
- We shall not be liable for any delay or failure to perform any of the obligations under these Terms if such delay or failure is due to any cause or circumstances beyond our reasonable control.
- We may vary these terms and conditions from time to time by publishing the varied terms on the website, provided that this shall not apply to any E-Voucher(s) already purchased.
- These terms and our contract with you shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of Malaysia. Any disputes arising out of or in connection with this agreement shall be subject to the non-exclusive jurisdiction of the Malaysian courts.
Official Website: www.lexis.my