Terms and Conditions
E-Voucher Terms & Conditions for Lexis® Hotel Group
1. ONE (1) Room e-voucher is for ONE (1) room and amenities for TWO (2) persons only, valid for one (1) night stay. Unless explicitly expressed on the e-voucher, no meals are included.
2. Room reservations must be made minimum SEVEN (7) days in advance; e-voucher(s) number must be provided during room booking. Rooms are subject to availability.
3. A print-out of the redeemed e-voucher(s) must be presented upon check-in, and must match the voucher number used during booking. The Hotel reserves the right to refuse check-in if the printed e-voucher(s) is not presented upon check-in.
4. A surcharge of RM150nett per room per night is applicable on the eve and day of public holidays, festive periods & school holidays. Kindly refer to the Surcharge Reference Calendar in the terms & conditions at https://www.lexis.my/offers/shop-lexis-my-e-voucher-terms-conditions . Please refer to our Reservations team to enquire on surcharge information and dates, as the surcharge dates may change from time to time.
5. Where applicable, a surcharge of RM100 - RM200 nett per room per night is applicable for guaranteed beach or sea view rooms, subject to availability. Lexis Hibiscus Premium & Panorama Pool Villa upgrades are at RM100nett for beach view, and RM200nett for sea view.
6. All surcharges must be paid upon completion of room booking.
7. Once confirmed, bookings cannot be amended. E-voucher(s) used for the booking will also be voided in the case of any no show.
8. Validity period of e-voucher(s) may be extended in the case that a government-mandated travel ban or restriction is imposed by the Malaysian Government, and/or as extended from time to time. Requests for extensions due to Covid-19 Health-related reasons must be done so in writing to email@example.com, with supporting documents. Lexis Hotel Group reserves the rights to change, modify, or amend the conditions herein at any time without prior notice. Any requests for extensions not related to government or Covid-19 restrictions/health matters will not be entertained.
9. All rates and surcharges are nett. Notwithstanding the above, the Hotel reserves the rights to revise the room rates quoted herein should there be a revision and/or imposition of new tax/levy by the government. Such tax/levy shall be borne by the guest and collected upon check-in.
10. E-voucher(s) is not refundable and not redeemable for cash. E-voucher(s) are transferrable. E-voucher(s) may only be redeemed ONCE.
11. E-voucher(s) may not be resold via Online Travel Agents (OTAs), on retails or resale platforms such as but not limited to Shopee, Lazada, Carousell, etc. E-voucher(s) may not be resold on social media sites, including but not limited to Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, TikTok. Failure to comply will result in voiding of e-voucher(s) involved.
12. Lexis Hotel Group and its subsidiaries shall not be held responsible for the loss of any e-voucher(s) and any losses or damages suffered by the bearer of e-voucher(s) arising from or in connection with the loss or usage of the e-voucher(s).
13. We regret to inform that extra beds/rollaway beds are not available at all Lexis Hotels & Resorts.
14. Maximum occupants allowed are four persons (4) per room. Children below 13 years old stay for free using the existing bedding configuration. Guests under 18 years of age must be accompanied by an adult.
15. Additional person(s) must be declared and registered at the Front Desk upon check-in. Any additional persons above the maximum number of occupants as per hotel policy is chargeable at the discretion of the Hotel.
16. No pets allowed. Cooking in the rooms, outside food & raw food materials, durians, mangosteens, and cooking appliances are prohibited at the Hotel.
17. In an effort to curb the spread of Covid-19, room decoration by third parties is NOT permitted until further notice. Decoration requests may be requested from the Hotel, and is subject to charges.
18. At Lexis Hibiscus Port Dickson, fishing is NOT allowed at the Hotel, as the waters are protected by the local environment authorities. Fishing rods will not be allowed into hotel premises.
19. Validity of e-voucher(s) is stated explicitly on the e-voucher.
For reservations at Lexis Port Dickson, please email firstname.lastname@example.org with a copy of e-voucher(s).
Call +606 – 653 2200 for enquiries.
For reservations at Grand Lexis Port Dickson, please email email@example.com with a copy of e-voucher(s).
Call +606 – 653 2200 for enquiries.
For reservations at Lexis Hibiscus Port Dickson, please email firstname.lastname@example.org with a copy of e-voucher(s).
Call +603 – 2083 0933 for enquiries.
For reservations at Lexis Suites Penang, please email email@example.com with a copy of e-voucher(s).
Call +603 – 2083 0933 for enquiries.
ADD-ON Breakfast Voucher: Terms & Conditions
- ONE (1) Breakfast e-voucher for 2 Adults is for TWO (2) persons only, valid for one (1) breakfast set or buffet each. Unless explicitly expressed on the e-voucher, no other inclusions are provided.
- ONE(1) Breakfast e-voucher for 1 Child is for ONE (1) child between ages 7 to 12 only, valid for one (1) breakfast set or buffet each. Unless explicitly expressed on the e-voucher, no other inclusions are provided.
- Utilisation of Add-On Breakfast e-voucher must be used in combination with the Room it is available, based on the website at shop.lexis.my
- A print-out of the redeemed e-voucher(s) must be presented upon check-in, and must match the voucher number used during booking. The Hotel reserves the right to refuse check-in if the printed e-voucher(s) is not presented upon check-in.
1. LEGAL AGREEMENT
- These are the terms and conditions (“Terms”) that govern your use of this website and any purchase of gift experience voucher(s) (“e-voucher(s)”).
- This forms a legal agreement between you, the user of the website and purchaser of any E-Voucher(s), and Lexis Hotel Group (“Seller”, “we”, “us”, “our”) and you must agree to these Terms in order to purchase e-voucher(s).
- If you do not accept these Terms, you should not make any further use of this website and you will not be able to purchase e-voucher(s).
2. ORDERING E-VOUCHER(S)
- The website enables you to purchase E-Voucher(s) from us. You should ensure that, prior to submitting an order, you review the details of the E-Voucher(s), including any conditions and exclusions on the redemption and use of the E-Voucher(s). Those conditions and exclusions apply in addition to these Terms.
- Please check your order carefully before submitting it. You can correct errors before submitting the order. Submission of the order constitutes an offer to purchase the E-Voucher(s) from us, subject to these Terms. You undertake that all details you provide are correct, that the payment card is your own and that there are sufficient funds to cover the cost of the E-Voucher(s) ordered.
- We may contact you to say that we do not accept your order. This is typically where the goods/services are not available, we cannot authorise your payment, you are not eligible to purchase the E-Voucher(s), or there has been a mistake in the pricing or description of the E-Voucher(s).
- We will only accept your order when we email you to confirm this. At this point, a binding legal contract will be in place between you and us. You should check that the details in the confirmation are correct and notify us immediately if there is any error.
- We accept payment by credit or debit card (Visa, Mastercard, or American Express) & FPX (Malaysian Ringgit only). Payments are processed via our nominated third party payment processor, Stripe.
- We will not issue the E-Voucher(s) to you unless and until full payment is received. If we are unable to authorise your payment, we will use reasonable efforts to notify you and give you the opportunity to rectify the issue. If we are unable to do so, we will cancel the order.
4. ISSUING & USING E-VOUCHER(S)
- We, or our nominated third party supplier, shall issue a voucher for the E-Voucher(s) to you at the e-mail address provided during check-out.
- If you do not receive your voucher within 24 hours of our confirmation, you may contact us via the details shown on the website or in the confirmation, and we will do our best to investigate and assist.
- All E-Voucher(s) are non-refundable and non-transferable unless otherwise agreed by us. No cash alternative is available.
- E-Voucher(s) must be redeemed and used in accordance with the additional terms and conditions applicable to that E-Voucher(s), as shown on the website.
- The E-Voucher(s) is subject to expiry after the time period specified on the website and/or on the face of the voucher. The E-Voucher(s) must be redeemed within the period of validity. No refund or replacement shall be offered if the E-Voucher(s) expires.
- Nothing in this agreement shall limit or exclude the Seller’s liability for death or personal injury caused by its negligence, fraud or fraudulent misrepresentation, or in relation to any liability which by law may not be limited or excluded.
- This website and the E-Voucher(s) are available for personal use only and accordingly, the Seller shall not be liable for any business losses, including any loss of profits, business, revenue, goodwill, savings, anticipated savings (whether direct or indirect). The Seller shall not be liable for any indirect or consequential losses howsoever caused.
6. INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY RIGHTS
- The website and all content, images and materials published on it is protected by copyright and other intellectual property rights and laws. You may access and use the website for personal purposes only and not for any other purpose. None of the content may be downloaded, copied, reproduced, transmitted, sold or distributed for any commercial purposes without our prior written consent.
- Your privacy is important to us and we are committed to maintaining the privacy of any personal information received from you. We comply with the Personal Data Protection Act (PDPA) 2010 of Malaysia.
- Whilst reasonable efforts are used to ensure that the website is complete and accurate and made available at all times, the website is provided “as is” and without any warranties or guarantees. In particular, we do not warrant that the website will always be available or will be error-free. We may alter or revoke access to the website at any time.
- If any or the provisions of these Terms are held invalid, illegal or unenforceable for any reason by any court or competent jurisdiction, such provision shall be severed and the remainder of the provisions hereof shall continue in full force and effect as if the Terms had been accepted with the invalid illegal or unenforceable provision eliminated.
- We shall not be liable for any delay or failure to perform any of the obligations under these Terms if such delay or failure is due to any cause or circumstances beyond our reasonable control.
- We may vary these terms and conditions from time to time by publishing the varied terms on the website, provided that this shall not apply to any E-Voucher(s) already purchased.
- These terms and our contract with you shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of Malaysia. Any disputes arising out of or in connection with this agreement shall be subject to the non-exclusive jurisdiction of the Malaysian courts.
Official Website: www.lexis.my